Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CNY 2008

7th Feb (Thu)
- Greet mum and receive ang pow.
- Stay at home. Watch TV and eat. This year, I won't make myself drunk like last year anymore. I'll always be the cheerful pretty girl.

8th Feb (Fri)
- Having dim sum with mum
- Visiting my relatives at Ayer Keroh and Ujong Pasir. How I wish I could play majong like my mum and the others. Next time, after I married, I also want to be like those "si lai" playing majong at home.
- Met Suei Nee at jonker street.

9th Feb (Sat)
- Supposed to have gathering with ex-classmates every year in day 3. But, there was no gathering this year. End up, I joined my ex-colleagues in Cubic.
- Met my long time no see little brother at cyber cafe at nite.

10th Feb (Sun)
- Watch TV. Jogging with a friend.
- Watch CJ7 at MBO with friend.

11th Feb (Mon)
- My brother came back home to see my mum for a while. It's warm to see them talking to each others.
- Finally go back to KL.



No comments: