Tuesday, February 26, 2008

KLIM Circuit Training

I went for circuit training last Sunday (24th Feb) in Tmn Tasik Perdana KL. It is to get myself be prepared for AmBank KL International Marathon on 30th March. And I fnished 5 laps (2.8km x 5 laps = 14km) in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Thanks to the guy who 'motivated' me on the 3rd lap.

If I were to maintain this speed on race day, I would finish half marathon (21km) in 2 hours and 38 minutes. I have registered myself for half marathon. Gambette, Chek! You can do it.

Due to lack of practicing, I had pain everywhere of my body. And I had to walk from car park to my office in my high heel in 7-8 minutes (I walk quite fast). 7 minutes could finish 1500 metres run already. I do that every working days day and night. Now, I am thinking how to get nearer parking space for free...

Note: AmBank should be written with capital A and B.

No comments: